- roxxstarAsked on April 20, 2013 at 05:33 PM
I can't edit my foms, ive sent 2 private messages. im getting this message
"OK. This is taking a while. Please hang on "
"wow! This must be a huge form. We are almost there."
"Ok! I give up. I wasn't able to load this form. Please try it later."
this happens when i log in, when i hit ANY forms or when i try to make a NEW form.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 20, 2013 at 06:40 PM
Sorry for this inconvinience.
I would like to ask for more details also so we can further check.
Usually, issue like this is due to network delays and slow connections. Can you please try the options below, and see if it improves the situation on your end.
1. Logged out of JotForm and clear your browsers' cache. You may use this guide to clear browser cache.
Hope this help. Please inform us if the issues persists.
- roxxstarAnswered on April 20, 2013 at 07:17 PM
i cleared my cache, and tried both urls, and still getting the message. cannot make new forms or edit current forms. i can view them but not edit.
- roxxstarAnswered on April 20, 2013 at 07:23 PM
working now, strange.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 20, 2013 at 07:42 PM
You're quite welcome.
Its possible it is due to slower network connectivity. But in any case, pleae don't hesitate to contact us again should the same issue keeps happening again on your end.