- creativecollaborationawardAsked on April 21, 2013 at 12:39 AM
Hello. When you upload a file on session save, there are two behaviors which I think are wrong:
1. When you hit "Next" or "Back", the buttons that cause the save to happen, I think the form should stay on the page it is on while the file is uploading, not go on to the next page and keep saving. If the file is big, it is confusing to the user if they have moved to the next page, but can't do anything.
2. Although it seems to work that you can come back to your session later, and the same file you uploaded is still there, there seems to be no interface to DELETE the file. You can replace it with a different one, but you can't just delete it.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 21, 2013 at 02:58 AM
Thanks for your message.
1. Sorry but that's how single file upload works. When you click submit button, that's the time the file will be uploaded.
2. This is inherent to browser's which doesn't support deleting previously opened files. You may use multiple file upload instead but this doesn't support save sessions.