- coach4cisportsAsked on April 21, 2013 at 03:56 PM
- falkirksAnswered on April 21, 2013 at 04:09 PMCould you maybe provide a little more details?
- jefreylandichoAnswered on April 21, 2013 at 04:14 PM
To embed a form in your website, click Setup & Embed then click the Embed Form Icon.
Select one of the embed form(I recommend using IFRAME).
Copy the code in your website HTML page.
If you need further assistance, please contact us again.
- coach4cisportsAnswered on April 21, 2013 at 04:26 PM
i tried this and it still doesn't work. I have used the embed way with a google gadget and i also tried the iframe. it won't show up on my site.
- falkirksAnswered on April 21, 2013 at 04:29 PMTry using the plain embedded code called embed. Also look in the code for the form URL. Paste that in your browser an desert if you get the form.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on April 21, 2013 at 04:37 PM
If you will be embedding it to Google, you will need to use the Google Site embed code located. A detailed step can be found on this link on how to embed the form in Google site or copy the URL into a iFrame wrapper Gadget. The form URL can be found on the direct link section of the embed form.