- nickmoodyAsked on April 21, 2013 at 10:45 PM
I have some legal mumbo jumbo in an html field of my form that I need to have appear in the final submission even though there is nothing for the submitter to choose in this field.Page URL:
- falkirksAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 12:00 AMI don't quite get what you mean. Could you elaborate? If not the support team should help you on this thread.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 01:48 AM
You mean to say you need your "Free Text" content to be displayed in your submission notification. Yes you can do that but you need to manually add that in you notification.
Once the row is added you can add any text you want in that row:
Let us know if your question was something else.
- nickmoodyAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 09:52 AMNot really in the notification necessarily but in the final submission
recorded online or in pdf. For example these are medical releases, I have a
signature field under the release info but when I go to print them from the
jotform website the text for which they are signing (an html free text
field) does not appear when I load their submission from the website.
- falkirksAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 09:53 AMYou mean when you use the PDF download link?
- nickmoodyAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 10:08 AMYes
- falkirksAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 10:11 AMWhy exactly do you need it to appear on your end as it will appear when sent to the user?
If you still want to do this try my sad little workaround. It will dump all the submissions in your Dropbox as txt files. To do this follow these steps.
Create an autoresponder to firstname.lastname@example.org
Make the autoresponder from an email you have access to
Add all the legal stuff to it
Go to https://ifttt.com/recipes/90638
Hit Use recipe and sign up for an account with the email address you used as the from address in step one
Follow the rest of the steps detailed on IFTTT. Also there are more powerful paid services to do this which you can google for.
- nickmoodyAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 10:19 AMI need to be able to be able to produce the signed document with the legal
release to a medical facility for treatment either by pdf of printed
version. The signature on the form is great but means nothing unless the
final pdf shows what they were actually signing for. Can I put the legal
jargon in a different type of field so that it will show in the final
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 12:46 PM
You have to access Form Submissions page.
1. Click "Settings" icon.
2. Find and Click "Show Headers and Text" box and check;
- nickmoodyAnswered on April 29, 2013 at 08:07 PM