- danielheisigAsked on April 21, 2013 at 11:30 PM
Is the JotForm site have technical difficulties right now? I am not able to pull up any of my forms to edit them.
- falkirksAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 12:02 AMWeird. I am doing fine with forms right now. Maybe try jotform.net or clear your cache
- danielheisigAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 12:04 AM
i will try that. I am unable to access 90% of the jotform site
- falkirksAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 12:05 AMWhat error do you get?
- danielheisigAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 12:37 AM
I am unable to see any data. I clcik on my forms and it loads a blank page. it is as if they dont exist. idk. I will do the cache reload thing, and hope for the best tomorrow
- danielheisigAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 12:46 AM
It all shows up now. thank you whoever did this :)
if is was you falkirks, ty! If not, thanks for the help
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 01:22 AM
Glad to know that your issue was resolved.
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us.