- DailyMirrorAsked on April 22, 2013 at 12:33 PM
Either as a thank you message or email, I would like to be able to give all individual respondents to a form a unique code as a reward, for example an itunes gift voucher code. Is there any way in Jotform that I can set this up?
- glennleeAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 01:36 PM
Yes, you can add a unique id field, Please see this tutorial page.
After you added a unique id field on your form, Go to your email notification,
1. Click setup & Embed > Email alerts > notification
2. Copy the unique id field.
3. Then exit.
4. Click Setup & Embed >Thank you, then choose thank you message.
5. Then click HTML icon.
6. Then paste the uniqueid code.
7. Then click update.
8. Then save the form.
Here is the demo form. Thanks!
- DailyMirrorAnswered on May 14, 2013 at 12:53 PM
Thanks for this. Can I send a unique id pulled from a spreadsheet of different ones?
- KadeJMAnswered on May 14, 2013 at 02:34 PM
Do you mean pulling a selected unique ID from a google or excel spreadsheet to then be sent?
If so, the answer to that is no, unfortunately that is not possible because the form is not built to communicate this as a feature. You would have to manually grab and send this data. It might be possible to build something of this extent but it would require getting dirty with some custom programming which would have to be done outside of JotForm and submit this as post data to the form's thank you page.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 03, 2013 at 10:09 PM
-On regards to Unique ID's management, please check this post
- On regards to your Voucher or Discount code:
We are very proud to announce this so much requested feature: You may now offer discounts for your products in a payment integration, by creating coupon codes via JotForm's payment wizard.
1. Open the form in edit-mode
2. Select the form's payment control
3. Click the wizard button found at the upper right corner of the field
4. Navigate through the wizard until you are at the Coupons page
5. Add as many coupon codes as you wish
it is even possible to have a coupon discount applied to the order total.
(Paypal and Purchase Order only)