- AutomotiveRepaironlineAsked on April 08, 2011 at 11:57 AM
2 check out is not recieveing my form correctly. It is not inputing the services needed. it just shows the amount.
Regards, Leon Davidian
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 08, 2011 at 02:38 PM
1. Can you let us know the URL of the form that has the problem?
2. Can you describe the exact problem? What is the error message you are getting?
3. Was it working previously and stopped working, or are you creating a new form?
4. Can you post a screenshot of the problem?
- AutomotiveRepaironlineAnswered on April 08, 2011 at 03:50 PM
ok both forms, Home page and Service Order page. Today integrated with 2 check out. No error at all everything works ok except when the final check out (say $8.50 for e-mail service) the service is not on custumers bill it shows the price $ 8.50 but not what they purchased. PayPal worked fine for instance i would fill out the order form select wiring diagram for $ 6.50 check out -- PayPal would then have on bill Wiring Diagrams -- $6.50
how do i send screen shot to you?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 09, 2011 at 03:22 AM
You can upload screenshots by clicking on the Choose File button at the bottom of the text area you're using to reply to this topic.
Browse to the image file of your screenshot, then click ok. When you post your question, the chosen file will automatically be uploaded and posted together with your reply.
- AutomotiveRepaironlineAnswered on April 09, 2011 at 12:39 PM
To specify the line items, all of the required product identification parameters in the article below must be used. You payment form is currently passing in id_type, c_name, c_price and c_description (no value is being passed for c_description). The c-prod parameter must also be passed to specify a product id and a quantity (productid,quantity) and a value must be passed for c_description.
Right now we are redirecting to http://www.jotform.com/complete.php?sid=168172524192168293 which provides a thank you page and updated the sale as paid on your end. If this URL is incorrect, please let us know so we can update the URL.
2Checkout.com, Inc. (2CO)
Developer Tools: http://developers.2checkout.com/
Phone: (877) 294-0273 (Toll-free US & Canada)
0871 284 4844 (UK & Northern Ireland)
Fax: (614) 921-2451 or (866) 921-2451 (Toll-free US & Canada)
- AutomotiveRepaironlineAnswered on April 09, 2011 at 12:40 PM
Neil, here is what Integrations said about the Product Id
Regards, Leon Davidian
- AutomotiveRepaironlineAnswered on July 16, 2011 at 08:04 AM
here is the post still not fixed.
Description still shows numbers not what the custumer bought
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 18, 2011 at 10:56 AM
Thanks for the update. We have added this as a bug report.
- AutomotiveRepaironlineAnswered on July 26, 2011 at 12:50 PM
Any word on a fix?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 27, 2011 at 07:30 AM
No, this is still in the bug reports queue. The developer who is supposed to work on this is currently on vacation and when he comes back he will have backlog of work. So, I'll look into this myself.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 27, 2011 at 07:37 AM
I tested the form and I was not able to re-create the problem. Is this happening on a specific browser?
1. I went to this page:
2. I selected two of the options:
3. The total on the form looked fine:
4. Then I submitted the form and 2checkout payment form showed up with the correct amount.
This bug might already be fixed. Can you check it and confirm the problem continues for you. If it does please explain in steps how can I re-create the problem.
Thanks for your patience!
- AutomotiveRepaironlineAnswered on July 27, 2011 at 08:07 AMYes the total works. But the description does not work. 2 Checkout gave me the fix and I sent it to jot. In order to fix the description part.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 27, 2011 at 10:08 AM
Sorry about that. This is why we request new questions to be asked on new threads instead of an existing thread. Since I was not familiar with the thread I assumed the problem was with the totals. I think the description field is not very urgent and can't wait for our developer to return. I re-opened the ticket for him.