- DanKnowlerAsked on April 08, 2011 at 01:15 PM
great form builder but...
go to "contact" at my site to see problem: www.Autografika.comPage URL:
- allanftdAnswered on April 08, 2011 at 04:41 PM
Thank you for posting your concern. There are several ways to change the form background. I will share with you two of them:
A) Use the Background button found in your form's toolbar (under Form Style tab).
B) Make use of inject CSS function. Please click here for further instructions - http://www.jotform.com/answers/16907-Background-color-
I hope this information will be helpful. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you for using JotForm!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 08, 2011 at 04:46 PM
The actual shade of gray that you are looking for is actually this: #353535.
If you don't know how to change the background color, here's what you need to do:
1. Edit your form and go to Preferences.
2. A pop-up will appear, then go to Form Styles
3. Click on the field tha has #8A8A8A and replace it with #353535
Hope this helps.