- ericbojoAsked on April 22, 2013 at 06:18 PM
- falkirksAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 06:55 PMYou can download the complete source code of the form using the embed tab.
Then make the customizations required.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 07:39 PM
Do you already have a script, or would you like assistance with that?
- ericbojoAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 07:56 PM
Oh, I already have the basic script written. Its good I can download it and use it on my site since i prefer using jQuery when possible
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 11:25 PM
Try this steps.
2. Embed/Add the form using source code to your website page.
3. Add your script to that same page where the form was embedded.
Example page (this is from Abajan's old sample page)
Put numbers on "Chicken" or "Mutton Briyani" field and you will see the "total" field calculates
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance.
- designer47Answered on September 21, 2016 at 09:24 AM
how to disable a button in my form ?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 21, 2016 at 10:52 AM
This is a duplicate post. I can see that you already opened your own thread. Please refer to that thread, here's the link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/937951.