- MelissaFMIAsked on April 22, 2013 at 08:22 PM
Form says there are 50 submissions to my form - however we can't see them or download them. We also aren't receiving an email when we recieve a submission. When I set this up, I ran a test snd it worked fine. Now nothing is working and our event us in 3 weeks. We need to see if we have true submissions.
Please assist asap!
- pinoytechAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 10:22 PM
We apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused. Let me forward this issue to our next level support for further investigation since I was able to replicate the issue.
We would like to ask for your patience for the meantime.
- MelissaFMIAnswered on April 23, 2013 at 10:38 AMThank you. Please email me directly with further notices if possible. We need this resolved ASAP and email is much faster than coming back to check the forum. I did not receive a notice that you responded to my original post, which is why I ask that you email me directly. Thank you! Melissa
- pinoytechAnswered on April 23, 2013 at 10:48 AM
As soon as this issue sorted out, we will inform you immediately.
Thank you for you patience!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 24, 2013 at 04:27 AM
There are no questions on this form. That's why there is nothing to show. Have you deleted the questions on this form? Unfortunately, when you delete the questions you also lose the answers for the deleted questions.
- MelissaFMIAnswered on April 24, 2013 at 08:39 AMWe did not delete the questions. When we test the form on our website we can submit information. The questions are there. The form was active on your site when we set this up and ran tests. It suddenenly disappeared on your side. We NEED the data that was submitted. How do we get it????
- MelissaFMIAnswered on April 24, 2013 at 01:03 PMWe did not delete the questions. When we test the form on our website we can submit information. The questions are there. The form was active on your site when we set this up and ran tests. It suddenenly disappeared on your side. We NEED the data that was submitted. How do we get it????
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 24, 2013 at 02:02 PM
I have sent an urgent message to our developers to check what is going on with your form. They will take care of this ASAP
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 24, 2013 at 02:20 PM
Actually, while checking into your website , I discovered the form is embedded using the full source code, that is why you are able to still see the form .
However, the form was updated in your Jotform account on Monday 22 . Probably that is when all the fields were deleted, and like Aytekin has explained to you if this happens, then the submissions are also deleted
I also let me point out that the account was accessed from 2 different IP locations
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 24, 2013 at 04:19 PM
We are able to retrieve your previous submissions. However, I sent a test from your page and there is a mismatch.
Please, delete the current full source code and re-embed your form using either the Script type Embed code or grab new full source code from within the form builder
I would also recommend you to make a clone of the form just in case . Also, download the submission into a excel file for your backup
- MelissaFMIAnswered on April 25, 2013 at 12:36 PM
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 25, 2013 at 01:36 PM
In behalf of the Jotform Team, you are always welcome. It is our great pleasure to help.