- baudourgirlAsked on April 22, 2013 at 08:30 PM
I did not intend for my form to be secure.
What can I do to make it unsecure?
- falkirksAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 09:28 PMEasy, when you go to the embed section just make sure secure is unchecked.
If you have existing code you can change it to insecure by modifying the URLS in it.
Change all https:// to http:// and then if the URL starts with secure change it to form.
- pinoytechAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 09:42 PM
Falkirks is correct. On your form code that you have embedded already in to your website, just simply change the url from https://secure to http://www or re-embed your form code into your website using non secured form.
If you need further assistance, do let us know.
- baudourgirlAnswered on April 23, 2013 at 05:43 AMI am not embedding this form at all. I am using it via email.
Franklin Academy High School
648 Flaherty Ave
Wake Forest, NC 27587
- glennleeAnswered on April 23, 2013 at 09:05 AM
If you have already sent the secure form url to your client, you have to re-send the form url and notify them to use the new form url.
Here are the steps,
1. Open your form to edit.
2. Click Setup & Embed.
3. Click Embed form.
4. Click email icon.
5. Then enter the email details. Then send it.