- humanixAsked on April 23, 2013 at 04:06 AM
I use with my form a prefix with a unique ID
It would help me greatly if I could use instead of the prefix field (full name)
Would that be possible?
so it is now:
Max Meier - 4711
Max Meier - 4712
Hans Berger - 4713
Thanks and best regards
- glennleeAnswered on April 23, 2013 at 07:52 AM
If you want custom prefix in your unique Id based on the user's fullname, this feature is not available yet but I can add this to our feature request list. However,I cannot give exact date when this will be implemented. You will hear update via this thread. Thanks
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 24, 2013 at 03:59 AM
I am sorry: exactly where do you need this change?
- humanixAnswered on April 24, 2013 at 08:48 AM
Instead the Prefix text "Bewerbung-"
the field full name (ID # input_17)
Hans Müller-000001 =
ID # input_17 + # hidden_38
- JotForm SupportJotFormSupportAnswered on April 24, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Thanks for the clarification. Sorry, we have many "unique" stuff, so I didn't get that you were talking about the Unique ID field under Power Tools. I have added a feature request about this. One of our developers will implement this. Thanks.
- humanixAnswered on June 24, 2013 at 03:55 AM
many thanks works perfectly,
why do I need the "|" (dash)?
works without dash
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 24, 2013 at 05:02 AM
The dash symbol "-" was just a separator, you can removed it to your preference.
The other symbol you see on the screenshot "|" was a typing cursor identifier. :)