- jdadminAsked on April 23, 2013 at 01:09 PM
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 23, 2013 at 01:35 PM
Let us know.
- jdadminAnswered on April 23, 2013 at 02:17 PM
Here is the form http://form.jotformeu.com/form/31093221211335
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 23, 2013 at 02:28 PM
Inject this codes to your form:
text-transform: uppercase !important;
- jdadminAnswered on April 24, 2013 at 03:12 PM
I have done this but now the conditions does not work.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 24, 2013 at 03:43 PM
The process of transforming the letters to all caps using custom CSS codes does not trigger the condition. It will only work if you will add the letters using keyboard All Caps key.
One thing I could suggest is to use "If Any" to the conditional wizard;