- amafitnesscenterAsked on April 23, 2013 at 02:20 PM
I created a question that I preferred to make required...
It asks what the primary reason is for their inquiry... and I have 5- 6 choices, plus OTHER...
When I test the form, and select anything other than OTHER...
It is still giving me the error message that a response is required, but I've already selected a response.
When I add "other" as a response, is THAT response required besides selecting an initial choice?
SEE SCREENSHOT URL BELOW...
plus have included the url to the jotform form
- falkirksAnswered on April 23, 2013 at 02:36 PMWhen is tried it seems to work fine. If you are embedding it on a Page try using the iFrame option to prevent script conflicts.
- glennleeAnswered on April 23, 2013 at 02:47 PM
If your form is embedded to a website, it may have conflict on jquery script. Please try falkirks suggestion to use an Iframe method. Thanks!
- amafitnesscenterAnswered on April 23, 2013 at 02:57 PMEmbedded here… used iframe…
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 23, 2013 at 03:38 PM
I checked your form and was able to reproduce this issue on form's direct link: http://www.jotform.us/form/31124581833147
I am creating a ticket and forwarding your issue to our development team. As soon as there are any updates from them, you will get the notification via this thread.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 10, 2013 at 11:00 AM
This bug is already solved. Here is the example form that can be used to test:
We have closed this ticket. But if you believe the problem is still happening please describe the steps to re-create it. Thanks!