- kellydianneAsked on April 23, 2013 at 03:33 PM
For some reason(today) when i click on my form i no longer see the "submsisions' button and therefore can not get the the datbase and screen wereI can download the form data into excel. It's just not a menu option. I trield looking into my account with a differnt browse and i can't ven see my froms . Help Please!
- falkirksAnswered on April 23, 2013 at 06:10 PMI see you have created two identical forum topics. Try to avoid this in future.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 23, 2013 at 06:34 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I was able to reproduce this bug, and now it has been escalated to our Developers. They will fix it as soon as they can.
In the meantime, you can use the following workaround to view your submissions:
1. Select your form, click on 'More', 'View Form', then copy form URL (address) somewhere.
2. Change the 'form' word in copied address to 'submissions', then open modified address in browser.
Standard address (URL):
Modified address that will open submissions page (it will not work if you are not logged into account):
We will inform you once the problem is completely fixed.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on April 24, 2013 at 04:23 AM
Hi. Sorry about that. I made a mistake when upgrading some code. This should now be fixed. Let me know if there are still any problems.
- kellydianneAnswered on April 25, 2013 at 12:22 PMThank you
Sent from my IPhone; therefore, please excuse brevity and typographical errors.
- kellydianneAnswered on April 29, 2013 at 10:20 AMTHANKS!