- gitawayAsked on April 09, 2011 at 01:54 AM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 09, 2011 at 03:35 AM
Are you referring to the submissions made to your forms? Submissions can only be printed one by one using the print button in the submission page and cannot be printed all at the same time.
There is a workaround to have them printed all at the same time.
1. Export the submissions as an Excel or CSV file
2. Open the file using Microsoft Excel or Openoffice.org's Calc
3. Print the file inside MS Excel or Calc
Hope this helps.