- cyndiwiseAsked on April 09, 2011 at 02:32 AM
I created a Contact Form and used the embed to Facebook to get the code to insert in an FBML tab on my Facebook Business Page. I specified the color #B4C8D9 in the Preferences for my form, but in Facebook the color is much bluer and brighter.
Does Facebook limit the colors that can be displayed?
- allanftdAnswered on April 09, 2011 at 03:07 AM
Thank you for your message. I can see that there is indeed a slight difference in the shade of blue in your original form and that in the Facebook page.
There is a possibility that the color hex code was altered after you embedded the form into your Facebook Page. To bypass this, you may want to use a background image instead of assigning a color hex value. The color of the image below is equivalent to #B4C8D9. You can use this image source - http://www.color-hex.com/colorimg.php?color=b4c8d9
Then, to set the above image as your form's background, please follow these steps:
1. Open your form on the Form Builder
2. On the toolbar, click "Background" button under "Form Styles" tab
3. Copy the following line and paste it in the entry field:
4. Click OK and save the form.
Please let us know how this works out for you. Thank you for using JotForm!