- steveAsked on April 24, 2013 at 07:08 AM
Sorry, I asked this question earlier but didn't clarify it.
Currently (with coffeecup forms we use) when a form is sent, it goes directly to our email.
We can then simply "reply" to that email and the customer.
We don't have to "log on" etc. That is what we are looking for.
Can your forms do that?
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 24, 2013 at 07:42 AM
Yes you can do that. To do this you need to change the Sender Email to the question which asks for user's email id. Please Follow these steps to do that:
1. Open your form in Edit mode.
2. Click on Email Alerts and select the Notification.
3. Click "Reply-To and Recipient Settings"
4. Change Sender Email to the question asking user's email id.
I see that you have a guest account. Please register a free account using the same email id.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.