- nicrigdenAsked on April 24, 2013 at 08:49 AM
- moonzkieAnswered on April 24, 2013 at 10:09 AM
You may inject this css code to modify the alignment of your heading:
Let me know how this works for you. Feel free to contact us again if you have further questions.
- nicrigdenAnswered on April 24, 2013 at 10:21 AMPerfect Thank you
- pinoytechAnswered on April 30, 2013 at 09:31 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are quite welcome! If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesite to contact us again.
- nicrigdenAnswered on April 30, 2013 at 09:40 AM
Could you tell me how I can centre my sub heading as well please?
I imagine that knowledge of css would be very helpful in designing forms, is there a list of frequently used codes I can look at?
- pinoytechAnswered on April 30, 2013 at 09:47 AM
Here's the code:
You might like to take a look at this article also.