- artsignatureAsked on April 24, 2013 at 11:25 AM
I was not expecting a customer to pop up just as I canceled my Premium subscription. Now that I have someone of need of my service I need to find out why he did not get the email I sent by email within Jotform.
Do I need to subscribe to have the autoresponder email as well?
- glennleeAnswered on April 24, 2013 at 11:45 AM
No, you don't need to subcribe to have the form autoreponder. Free user can set up an autoresponder on their forms.
However, you have to set the autoresponder on your forms. I checked your forms and I cannot see the autoresponder on your email notification. Please see this guide on creating a form autoresponder.
If you have set up a form autoresponder and still having the issue, please share us the form url so we can investigate the issue. Thanks
- artsignatureAnswered on April 24, 2013 at 03:04 PM
I set up the autoresponder but there is a problem. The form does not send only html text shows up in yahoo or not at all in gmail. Not sure what I am doing wrong.
I just edited my email address to firstname.lastname@example.org
- KadeJMAnswered on April 24, 2013 at 03:41 PM
I can see this happened because you used the " Switch to Text Mode " button. After you click that it removes the default Notification template that is preselected when then Email Notification and Autoresponder were originally created.
If you want the default template back the best way to get it back is to remove the notification and add it again to rebuild it otherwise you have to build it manually or you can simply design your own template from there. And this will occur even after swapping back from Text Mode and that is why your Template in your Notification when you receive it now appears blank and in Html/Text Only.
- artsignatureAnswered on April 24, 2013 at 07:29 PM
I am not understanding something. I cannot get the default Template back. I created a new form and tried to set up the autoresponder but get the same results. Sorry to be a pest.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 24, 2013 at 09:50 PM
I just did a test with a simple form, created an autoresponder and a notification and I can get the default template rather than the plain text . I used a non admin account for this purpose .
Can you please share with us the new form you just created?
- artsignatureAnswered on April 25, 2013 at 07:32 AMI may be mistaken about creating a new form. I added a text box for added comments at the bottom of the form.
If the problem was corrected no need to change anything.
- moonzkieAnswered on April 25, 2013 at 10:31 AM
To add the comments on your notification you just need to add the tag for the comments field.
- artsignatureAnswered on April 26, 2013 at 09:09 AMphenomenal support. I really appreciate it. I do so many tasks in a day it is sometimes hard to speak your language.
- glennleeAnswered on April 26, 2013 at 09:31 AM
Thanks for your kind words. If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us again!