- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 24, 2013 at 11:53 AM
I have moved your forms from "socrtwo2" to "socrtwo22" account. Please check and let us know if you see both the forms in your account.
- socrtwo22Answered on April 24, 2013 at 04:13 PMThanks so much.
What I'm primarily interested in is the corrupt files my users uploaded to
me with the forms. Did you bring over the Emails as well with the attached
corrupt documents? An additional part of my business is to make software
which repairs corrupt Office files. I have lost some of these Word, Excel
and maybe PowerPoint files as I have changed the computers I develop on.
They are in my Gmail history but they are easier to access from my JotForm
Paul D Pruitt
9006 Friars Rd.
Bethesda, MD 20817-3320
- My cousin Christo Brock's Kickstarter documentary
swimmer Missy Franklin
- Have you seen Sparkol's VideoScribe ?
Forget PowerPoint, create Powerful videos quickly.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 24, 2013 at 04:48 PM
Glad my colleague was able to help you with this.
Would you mind clarifying your other question "Did you bring over the Emails as well with the attached corrupt documents?". Yes you're right, when the form is transferred, you will be able to access the form data by logging in to JotForm.