- ForthenvironmentlinkAsked on April 24, 2013 at 11:59 AM
Why is this form not available for preview? I can edit and save...
- glennleeAnswered on April 24, 2013 at 12:12 PM
I checked your form and I found out that form is currently disabled. You can enable it on Preferences.
1. Click Setup & Embed.
2. Click Preferences.
3. Enable the status.
- ForthenvironmentlinkAnswered on April 25, 2013 at 05:37 AM
One of the conditions is not working.
can you help? When we ask for local authority, if they answer Clacks, Falkirk or Stirling the forms should go to page 7 and if they answer other local authority it should go to page 8 (this last condition works fine)
This is the pic shot
- ForthenvironmentlinkAnswered on April 25, 2013 at 10:45 AM
I realised what the misktake was, sorry!
- KadeJMAnswered on April 25, 2013 at 10:47 AM
Hi Amparo, on behalf of my colleague you are welcome and if I am understanding you correctly now it sounds like everything is alright at the moment so that is great to hear and we are happy to know that you were able to correct it. :)
If you get stuck again or need further assistance with something feel free to talk to us if you need to.