- ruledlAsked on April 09, 2011 at 10:57 AM
Everytime I drop in a data field, I get "Question is not defined, should be defiend at createInputHTML() function" . It gives no information as to how to rectify this, am I missing something?
- brx250Answered on April 09, 2011 at 01:28 PM
Thank you for using Jotform!
I’ve tried recreating the problem on my end but, everything seems to be in order. That said, this might be a browser issue. Go ahead and post additional information on the browser you are using.This will help us look into this further. Thank you and we’ll be waiting for your reply.
Albert | JotForm Support
- ruledlAnswered on April 09, 2011 at 03:09 PMThank you.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 09, 2011 at 03:12 PM
Have you tried clearing your web browser's cache? That might do the trick.
Hope this helps.
- serkanAnswered on May 12, 2011 at 03:28 AM
This problem is fixed now.