- erni2Asked on April 24, 2013 at 08:04 PM
I want to include 10% off the current prices on the booking form how can I do it that once the visitor click on the service 10% will be deducted, I need your help pls.Page URL:
- moonzkieAnswered on April 25, 2013 at 03:27 AM
Unfortunately, it is not possible to add discounts on PayPal form. However, I will forward this to our feature request list and hopefully, our developers can integrate this in the future.
Thank you for using Jotform. Let us know if there's anything else that you require assistance with.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 23, 2013 at 10:49 AM
You may now offer discounts for your products by creating coupon codes via JotForm's payment wizard.
1. Open the form in edit-mode
2. Select the form's payment control
3. Click the wizard button found at the upper right corner of the field
4. Navigate through the wizard until you are at the Coupons page
5. Add as many coupon codes as you wish
Hope you find this information useful. Please notify us if you have questions or if you require assistance regarding this topic.