- markashtonAsked on May 25, 2010 at 06:59 AM
On the aboveform their are 3 hover entries in total. Only the hover to be found on the Full name field behaves like a true hover.
The fields for email & CAPTCHA also have hover statements but they do not show on hovering. They only show on clicking and are therefore 'On-click' functions. Is this the intention. I have tested in IE8, Google Chrome only.
many thanks - hope you can advise me
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 25, 2010 at 09:26 AMWhen you have "Hint Example" on a question hover seems to not work until you click on the field. I added this to our bug list. We will fix it. Thanks.
- serkanAnswered on July 13, 2010 at 04:10 AM
I believe this problem is fixed now. Please check and let us know.
- markashtonAnswered on July 13, 2010 at 04:51 AM
I see no difference. Please check this form - hover evaluation:
Try moving cursor over the email field and Captcha function - both these have 'hover' as an option. They require a click. They are therefore 'onclick' functions - not hover.
Thanks - Regards Mark
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 14, 2010 at 09:40 AM
Yes, it is called hover but it is only shown when the field is clicked. The message hovers over the question that's why we called it hover. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
- markashtonAnswered on July 14, 2010 at 09:52 AM
But the effect is inconsistent. You see with some field types it behaves as an Onmouseover popup whereas with others it behaves as an Onclick popup. Was this the intention then - to have 2 distinct types of behavour generated? Surely not!