- keodigitalAsked on April 25, 2013 at 07:00 AM
We use the same form in many different places. We'd like to keep track of the URL where people clicked to fill in the form. Is it possible to automate this?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 25, 2013 at 07:26 AM
Please see this guide and the comments under it and if you need further info or clarification on anything, we'd be happy to help.
- keodigitalAnswered on April 29, 2013 at 02:30 PM
Thanks for your reply but I can't get this to work. Where in my pages do I need to embed the code?
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 29, 2013 at 03:10 PM
You need to replace the existing embed script of your webpage with this one.
Actually the process should be like this:
1. You need to add a hidden form field in your form.
2. Get the embed script and change it as suggested in this guide
3. Use your updated embed script to embed your form in your website. (Remove the old one)
4. Delete the existing notification and create it again, if you don't see the referer field in your notification email.
Let us know if you want us to create a demo for you.
- keodigitalAnswered on April 30, 2013 at 03:30 AM
A demo would be amazingly helpful!