- jkniggaAsked on April 25, 2013 at 09:12 AM
When I use the login drop-down in Internet Explorer (IE8 on Win7), the text does not show up when I type. The text is being entered, as if you highlight the field it shows up, but it is causing some confusing with my users.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 25, 2013 at 09:56 AM
Which version of IE are you using?
I tested it on IE 9 and dont see any issue. Let us know your IE version.
- jkniggaAnswered on April 25, 2013 at 10:19 AM
IE8 on Windows 7
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 25, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Yes i was able to reproduce this issue on IE8. I am creating a ticket and forwarding it to Level 2 support. As soon as there are any updates on this, you will get a notification via this thread.
- JotForm UI DeveloperomerAnswered on October 01, 2015 at 10:56 AM
I can not reproduce the problem. I think problem was solved, but ticket was not closed.
Can you please check and confirm that problem is not exist anymore?