- reviewincAsked on April 25, 2013 at 07:44 PM
My form doesn't resize the width for the entire page. How do I fix that?
- falkirksAnswered on April 25, 2013 at 09:27 PMYou can just change your form width using the width variable in form builder. Check the screenshot.
Click it to enlarge it :)
Hope this helps
- falkirksAnswered on April 25, 2013 at 09:28 PMThe form will also Center itself nicely in any browser window but it will stay the size set in there.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 25, 2013 at 11:54 PM
Do you want the form width to expand 100% of the page? Or are you referring to making it's width fit on your website? If so, let us know the website URL where you've embedded your form so we can check it here.
Guide on how to make width 100%,
1. Click Setup & Embed
3. Form Styles
4. Form Width, change to 100%