- justkeyringsAsked on April 09, 2011 at 07:16 PM
Is there any CSS that I can add that will stop this happening?
I've given you the form address below - if you want to see the form you will need to request an instant quick quote from any product.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 09, 2011 at 08:47 PM
To make sure that this was not a problem peculiar to your site, I cloned your form and embedded it into a page used to test embedded forms and the same thing happened with my form. I'm not aware of any CSS that would prevent this behavior but the developers will be notified about it and you will be informed as soon as a fix is determined.
Thanks for letting us know.
~ JotForm Support
- serkanAnswered on April 15, 2011 at 11:11 AM
- JoeAnswered on April 15, 2011 at 11:34 AM
hi Many thanks for this -
Unfortunately this is still happening - I'm using google chrome on a mac- please let me know any thoughts.
thanks for your help so far!
- serkanAnswered on April 15, 2011 at 11:37 AM
try changing the form URL from form.jotform to www.jotform
- JoeAnswered on April 15, 2011 at 03:17 PM
Works great - love your site, system and everything - many thanks :)
- emuAnswered on October 04, 2011 at 04:01 PM
I had the same problem, wit me this solution did not work
here my Form
- emuAnswered on October 04, 2011 at 04:03 PM
Sorry it is already late for me, could you please help me too (i forgot to add to my last post)? :)
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on October 04, 2011 at 08:41 PM
Can you use the iframe embed code instead on your website,
To get the Iframe code, on the JotForm Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Embed" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "IFrame Code".
In the iFrame embed code change the source url to http://www.jotform.com/form/12730345228?nojump
Let us know if this works.
- emuAnswered on October 05, 2011 at 02:28 PM
It worked perfectly, thank you very very much!! I am just worrying a little bit because i wanted to keep the html code like w3c-standard in html strict and there iframes are not allowed, can i modify the html code later easily for the Form or will it not work then?
I found a nother Problem with widgets and i would really appreciate if you could help me here too. I tried to make checkboxes in this form on many coloumns, but the problem is that the checkboxes are then not shown correctly in one row (at least the first one seems to be somwhere else). Is there a solution for this bug?
Thank you very much for your help and for your time!
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on October 05, 2011 at 09:05 PM
Editing the code should not be a problem as for your second concern can you please open up a new thread and include the form url so that we can do a further check.
- emuAnswered on October 06, 2011 at 01:12 PM
okay, thank you very much, i will open a new thread now and post my form there.
Thanks a lot again!