- woodyincAsked on April 09, 2011 at 11:44 PM
500k is squat these days. I need 2mb on all my submission formsPage URL:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 10, 2011 at 12:04 AM
You can increase the max file upload size of your form by:
1. Edit your form
2. Click Properties on your file upload field, a pop up will show up and click Show Properties
3. Click on the field values beside Max File Size.
2048 KB is the equivalent of 2mb. I would suggest that you put it at around 4-6MB at least so for you to have an extra allotted space if ever it goes over a bit your average 2mb each file upoad.
Hope this helps.
- woodyincAnswered on April 10, 2011 at 12:10 AM