- kitrflAsked on April 26, 2013 at 10:10 AM
How can I get the date results in the email reply to be in mm/dd/yyyy format instead of mm-dd-yyyy format?
- moonzkieAnswered on April 26, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Unfortunately, this is currently not possible to do that. However, I will try to submit this to our feature request list and hopefully, our developers can integrate this in the future.
- kitrflAnswered on April 26, 2013 at 10:36 AM
Thanks for the quick response.
The reason I ask is we use a tool called TeamWorkPM for project management, Tasks can be submitted via email but due dates do not work if they are not in the requested format.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 26, 2013 at 12:04 PM
You may consider adding the DateTime field to the form. This field is under Quick Tools in our form builder. Or, this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/68-Using-Dates-in-Email-Templates
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 26, 2013 at 12:07 PM
Sorry for that. I see what you mean there!
This thread is already forwarded to our developers. We will let you know on this thread if updates will be made.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 11, 2014 at 10:46 PM
On the DateTime form element, you may now select an option which type of separator you can use.
This is the sample output when using each:
Please let us know if you have other questions or concerns.