- btaybronAsked on April 28, 2013 at 04:31 AM
I have a help deskt ticketing system in place. Once the form is filled out and submitted. The email is forwareded to firstname.lastname@example.org. I would like to be able to reply from that email to correspond directly with the preson how send me the form.
It there a way have the e-mail address auto populate with the person's email address?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 28, 2013 at 07:27 AM
From the screenshot you've provided, just set your "Email" field as the Reply-to Email so whenever you click "Reply" the submitters email will be automatically set as the reply to email.
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open Notification, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Set Sender E-mail to email@example.com and Reply-to Email to your form's E-mail field, just like this:
Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you!