- EdoStudiosAsked on April 28, 2013 at 06:40 AM
I just received an email telling me that my accout is alsmost full and that I have almost reach my 10 ssl submissions.
Also that my account will be disable once the limit reach.
So, do you disable my account after the 10 ssl submissions are reach, or after that my 100 (non ssl) submissions are reach ?
- moonzkieAnswered on April 28, 2013 at 07:41 AM
You account will be suspended onceany of the limit will be reached so it's either the SSL submission (10), Uploads (0.1GB), payments (10) or just the regular submission (100). I have reset your SSL submission to 8 submission, but please do note that we can only do this once.
- EdoStudiosAnswered on April 28, 2013 at 07:43 AM
Thanks, but how can I just use the "non-ssl" submissions ?
- moonzkieAnswered on April 28, 2013 at 07:54 AM
You will have to embed your form without using the https:// and intead just use http://. Here is how to do that:
1. Select Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form
3. Uncheck the Secure Form
You may then embed your form using any embed code that you prefer.
Hope this helps, thank you.
- EdoStudiosAnswered on April 28, 2013 at 08:18 AM
Thanks for your prompt and helpful support.
- moonzkieAnswered on April 28, 2013 at 08:35 AM
You are very much welcome.
If you have further inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us anytime.