change/update credit card on file

  • Profile Image
    Asked on April 28, 2013 at 09:08 PM
  • Profile Image
    Answered on April 29, 2013 at 12:11 AM

    All you need to do is to re-uprade since your subscription has expired. Please go to Account, click 'Upgrade' and choose your plan. You will then be ask for the payment method and the details.

    Let us know if you need help.