- ajkwebdesignAsked on April 29, 2013 at 07:50 AM
Hi, I've recently allowed my Premium accout to renew for another 2 years and this was a mistake by me as I no longer need so many submissions or the extra features. Is it possible to downgrade to a free account and receive a refund? I paid by PayPal.
I'd just like to add that I think Jotform is brilliant and I have no complaints it's just that my needs have changed.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 29, 2013 at 08:29 AM
Please follow these steps to downgrade your account:
1. Login to your account in JotForm
2. Click on Account under a person looking icon at the upper right corner of your page.
3. Go to Billing tab and click Switch Subscription under Starter (Free) Plan
4. Click Cancel Subscription button on the new window.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- ajkwebdesignAnswered on April 29, 2013 at 11:50 AM
Thanks, I've done that now and it produced the following message "Your subscription has been scheduled to be cancelled manually".
I've successfully cancelled my subscription in my PayPal account so what happens now? Will I be refunded?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 29, 2013 at 01:05 PM
Yes, since you are within the 30 days money back guarantee, you'll receive a refund . Please allow around 4-6 business days for you to see the charge reflected back to your Paypal account
- ajkwebdesignAnswered on April 29, 2013 at 03:27 PM
Oh thanks, good support as well as a great service means I'll be happy to buy again if I need a premium account in the future but also I'm more likely to recommend JotForm to others.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 29, 2013 at 04:23 PM
Thank you very much for your kind comments! We also appreciate your desire let others know about us!
Do not hesitate to contact us anytime whenever it's required
- ajkwebdesignAnswered on May 10, 2013 at 03:25 PM
I noticed that nothing has been refunded into mt PayPal so I came back here and checked my account.
In Billing my Plan is still shown as Premium and "Next Billing Date" states: "Cancelled (Downgrade scheduled on April 22nd, 2015 )"
Does this mean I'm stuck with a Premium Plan until 2015 and won't get a refund as previously stated?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 10, 2013 at 04:42 PM
We are sorry for the delay, but there is nothing to worry about. You will get the 100% refund, and your account will be changed back to Free.
I am adding a ticket to this thread, so we will let you know once everything is finished.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 05:14 AM
Your refund is all set.