- bizcardonlineAsked on April 29, 2013 at 08:57 AM
hello, I have been testing and updateing my form and it looks like each time I send a test email from JotForm it adds to my SSL submissions. Is this correct should this happen? This must have been the reason it went up last month too. I just started working on the form this week and its appreal to tell me the i have reach the quota. how can i unused the SSL service? Do i still get to receive my form when the SSL is full?
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 29, 2013 at 09:37 AM
If you need to stop accepting secure submission on your from, please follow these steps:
1. Click "Setup & Embed" >> "Embed Form"
2. Uncheck the Secure Form checkbox and get your form's embed script.
3. Use this new embed script in your webpage to embed your form.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- bizcardonlineAnswered on April 29, 2013 at 09:49 AM
Thank you very much Mr Sidharth.
you help me alot
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 29, 2013 at 10:30 AM
You are welcome.
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us.