What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Form results not received by email, not added to Google Docs, not indicated in dashboardAsked by dpfavand on April 29, 2013 at 11:50 AM
I have four problems
1) I am not receiving email notifications for submissions.
I set up and tested the email notifications in the form interface, the text email came through successfully. I do not get notification emails for regular submissions.
2) I have a custom thank-you message set up in the form builder, but this message never appears. After submitting the form my users are presented with another CAPTCHA centered on a blank page, and after submitting that, a blank page appears.
3) I have set up Google Docs (not spreadsheet) integration. Integration setup appears to work, and a new folder is created, but no files ever show up from my submissions. (My Google Docs are through Google Apps for my domain.)
4) After a submission is made, in the My Forms dashboard, the form listing says "0 submission". But when I click the submissions button, it shows all the submissions.
Thanks for any help you can give me.
Thanks for contacting us. I would suggest creating a separate thread for each problem or issue from your form so we can focus on them one by one.
With your questions;
1. I also can't find any record from our logs stating a successful submission delivered to your email address. This is probably because of your current Email Notification configuration. I would recommend using email@example.com as the Sender Email;
More information and solution on this, check this guide: How To Setup Email Alerts To Prevent NOT Receiving Email Alerts
3. It should give you a PDF file together will all the uploaded files. An issue like that will happen if - you will edit the form while the integration is present, the output folder is modified or has been moved on a different location. I guess this isn't the case on your end so please kindly try re-integrating the form to Google Drive. See if this methods work for you.
4. I've fixed the submissions count. Please clear your browsers cache to see the changes.
Again, please create a separate thread for every issue. :)
Thanks and I hope above will help.
Okay, now this is getting just plain stupid. I should not have to go through flipping Engineering hoops to do this. After verifying email address, I enter the code and it give me this:
Error occured please try again: Error on query: INSERT INTO `user_settings` (`username`, `key`, `value`) VALUES ('splashdesignworks', 'verified:firstname.lastname@example.org', '1');
Error returned:Duplicate entry 'verified:info@splash-splashdesignworks' for key 'KEY'
This is getting beyond ridiculous. I JUST WANT MY EMAIL RESULTS.