- bbpixelzAsked on April 29, 2013 at 01:59 PM
Im making a table form that is very long, so i have to use as little space for the cells as possible.
So when i have a long header ex. the one called: Rynke hoved, and a small field ex. 20px, i want the header to be on 2 lines. How do i achieve this? Im in to editing CSS if it can be done that way.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 29, 2013 at 03:16 PM
Good day! You can simply add <br> tag just before the next word to wrap the text into the new line.
- bbpixelzAnswered on April 29, 2013 at 03:23 PM
Am i supposed to that where i write the columns for table? Because then it just puts the last end of the last end of the word in a new column. I know how to do it i a normal textbox, no problem. But this is in a table.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 29, 2013 at 05:31 PM
You must be refering to your matrix field column header... so, I did it as my colleague Welvin suggested.
Seems to work.
Will this workaround OK with you already? Please inform us if have further inquiry.
- bbpixelzAnswered on April 29, 2013 at 05:57 PM
Thanks alot, okay the problem was that i did it by right clicking the table and typing it in the properties.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 29, 2013 at 09:59 PM
That's great to hear!
Feel free to message us anyime you have questions. Thank you!