- lngearhart57Asked on April 29, 2013 at 03:59 PM
I've been attempting to add a sub-user for most of the day. I originally couldn't get the site to send the original invitation email to setup a sub-user account. I tried multiple different email addresses from different providers. Now I went back to try again and found that when I click on "My Account" it asks me to log-in even though I'm already logged in. Then once I click "users", it asks me to log-in again. Now it appears to be freezing and won't log-in or display the "users" page. I'm using Safari. Have tried clearing my cache also.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 29, 2013 at 09:33 PM
This might be due to the changes made recently. I have checked your account here and it seems to be working just fine. Can you please try to clear your browser's cache again and relogin? If this doesn't make any difference, please try to test it on other browsers, this may sometimes an issue with the browser.
Let us know if the problem still persist so we can investigate this further. Thank you!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 29, 2013 at 09:36 PM
By the way, regarding on the email invitation for the sub-users I was able to replicate it here. I have now forwarded this issue to our developers.
Thank you for reporting!
- JotForm SupportmdikiciAnswered on April 30, 2013 at 07:41 AM
I tested your account on Safari - Version 5.1.7 (7534.57.2) and it was working fine on my side. Could you please try again and tell me which version are you using?
- lngearhart57Answered on April 30, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Looks like the login is working now but the email invitation for the sub user still isn't fixed. I'm using safari 6.0.4. I really need to get a subuser account up an running so others on the team can access. Is there any other way to add subusers prior to the developers fix? Can anyone set up the subuser account from the backend? I can provide an email address, and a user name and password that we'd like to use. Or even just a temporary one with random digit codes would suffice. Just need to get read-only access to another user ASAP.
- JotForm SupportmdikiciAnswered on April 30, 2013 at 10:34 AM
I see a subuser in your account with mail email@example.com, you can create only one sub account while you are a free user as you should already notice. For now can you delete subuser in your account and recreate?
- lngearhart57Answered on April 30, 2013 at 10:43 AM
I understand that my account can only have 1 sub-user. The problem is I can add an email address and "create" the sub-user. But the sub-user never receives the invitation email to setup their account. I've removed that subuser and input the email address again. The user has still not received the invitation email.
- JotForm SupportmdikiciAnswered on April 30, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Ok i understand the problem, we will look at this issue and fix it ASAP.
- lngearhart57Answered on April 30, 2013 at 10:59 AM
- aptsolutionsAnswered on May 02, 2013 at 05:51 AM
Have got this problem as well using Firefox. Is the fix close to completion.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 02, 2013 at 06:45 AM
I see the status is still open and assigned. As soon as there are any updates on this from our development team, you will get the notification via this thread.
- jennstoutAnswered on May 02, 2013 at 12:23 PM
I also created two sub-users on my account and neither of them received emails. I really need them to have access ASAP. Will this be fixed anytime soon?
- jefreylandichoAnswered on May 02, 2013 at 01:23 PM
A temporary workaround for this issue is to create a free Jotform account using the subuser email address. Once you have created the account, add that user account email address to your sub account users and you will be able to share your form without the email notification.
- JotForm SupportmdikiciAnswered on May 02, 2013 at 01:25 PM
It will be fixed on tomorrow afternoon.
- lngearhart57Answered on May 02, 2013 at 03:10 PM
Thank you! I'll be looking for the fix.
- JotForm SupportmdikiciAnswered on May 08, 2013 at 11:16 AM
It should be fixed now, thanks for your feedback and patience