- bryanzaneAsked on April 10, 2011 at 10:39 PM
I'm having trouble with a form when I embed it in an html document that is then being used on Facebook. I'll go through the steps that I have:
1) the form goes into my page fine and displays fine.
2) the input and submit mechanisms work perfectly.
3) after submitting the form they are directed to a custom thank you page created in JotForm.
4) on the custom thank you page I have 2 links. Neither of the links open within the iFrame and it's a huge problem.
Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this? I tried building a seperate thank you webpage that does the same thing as the custom thank you, but that ALSO opens outside the Facebook iFrame...
- bryanzaneAnswered on April 10, 2011 at 11:54 PM
Also, that form is not live. I will not give out any information that is entered in any field. You have my word as a gentleman.
- allanftdAnswered on April 11, 2011 at 04:05 AM
Thanks for posting your concern here. Regarding your case, the following thread may give you a solution:
Some solutions mentioned there apply only to default the Thank You page.
Another solution that I could think of is to get the two links to open in a new window or tab (if that is acceptable for you). Add to the anchor tag so that it becomes:
<a target="_blank" href="http://www.mywebsite.com" rel="nofollow noopener" >click here</a>
We hope this information will be helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.
Thank you for using JotForm!