- waldenpondartAsked on April 29, 2013 at 09:10 PM
My website designer gave me access to a shared form on JotForm -- but I can't seem to access it. I received an email from JotForm asking me to create an account, and i did sign-up. However, when I tried to click the link to create the account it didn't work.
The web page that has the form is www.waldenpondart.com -- RegistrationPage URL:
- blackbakeryAnswered on April 29, 2013 at 09:32 PM
I have the same problem........ when you click the shared forms folder it appears for about a second then disappears again. Frustrating.
- waldenpondartAnswered on April 29, 2013 at 10:00 PM
yep--same thing here
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 29, 2013 at 11:44 PM
It has been escalated to our developers. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on April 30, 2013 at 04:32 AM
I have just issued a fix for the shared forms appearing then disappearing straight away. Please can you check your accounts and confirmyou are able to view your shared forms.
- waldenpondartAnswered on April 30, 2013 at 06:12 AM
- idaanduyanAnswered on April 30, 2013 at 07:12 AM
Fix worked! :D Thank you so much.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 30, 2013 at 07:18 AM
Glad to know that your issue was resolved.
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
- waldenpondartAnswered on April 30, 2013 at 07:22 AM
- jefreylandichoAnswered on April 30, 2013 at 08:43 AM
It appears your post is showing blank, please repost using this link.
- waldenpondartAnswered on April 30, 2013 at 09:14 PM
Same problem still going on....I asked my website designer and he didn't see anything wrong with how he granted me access to the form. Any ideas?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 01, 2013 at 12:16 AM
Please check the other thread you have here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/211838.