- davidtheskierAsked on April 29, 2013 at 11:37 PM
Hi, our jot forms are not working. You can submit the form, but we never recieve the message on our end. We have tried the form using Safari and Chrome.
The form can be seen here- http://fdwear.com/fd/contact.html
Please contact me dirfectly at email@example.com. Thanks!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 30, 2013 at 01:11 AM
I have cloned the form and was able to receive the alert. Kindly try to remove the current notification setup and re-create it. If still exist, try to set Sender E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also refer to this guide:
- davidtheskierAnswered on April 30, 2013 at 03:30 AM
Thanks for the help, how do I re-set up the notifications?
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 30, 2013 at 03:42 AM
Please refer this guide on how to Setting Up Email Notifications
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- pinoytechAnswered on April 30, 2013 at 03:48 AM
In addition to my colleague's response, you can check this article also on how to prevent emails not being received.