- nicrigdenAsked on April 30, 2013 at 09:50 AM
In my form each 'area' in this case has 3 pices of information to fill in so I have used the 'Full Name' quick tool to give me the boxes.
Q1 - Can I change the size and data type of the boxes?
Q2 - My next form has 7 boxes for each 'area', how can I do this?
- falkirksAnswered on April 30, 2013 at 10:00 AMYou could also try using the shrink field setting. Just click the gear at the corner of the field in edit then select shrink from the drop down menu.
- falkirksAnswered on April 30, 2013 at 10:01 AMYou could also use a matrix field to question two
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 30, 2013 at 10:54 AM
A possible solution is to copy the full form code to your web site and do these changes manually. Here is how you can get it. Open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Embed" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Embed Form"
3. Click on "Source" and copy the HTML code provided to your web site.
Then you will have more flexibility at changing it as you wish.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 30, 2013 at 11:49 AM
Another possible solution would be to remove the middle name from each full name field, change the sublabel of each last name box to that of the current middle name boxes ("Checked by Initials") and insert a text area for each "Note / Comment" input:
That's what was done in this clone. The the only thing is, you would need to replace the current notification with a new one because once a notification's Question/Answer table has been edited, it will no longer be automatically updated to reflect form field changes.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 30, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Incidentally, a rule was added to the injected CSS to provide a visual cue for users to be clear on which comment box belongs to which section.