- RichFellowsAsked on April 30, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Is it possiable to edit a form that has been submitted to add answers that were missed?
- KadeJMAnswered on April 30, 2013 at 11:39 AM
Hello, yes you can do this by going into your Submissions Viewer in the Submissions Control Panel.
(1) Go to My Forms
(2) Highlight the Form you want to View Submissions for by clicking on it
(3) At Top Toolbar in My Forms Section click on " Submissions " and this will take you to view your Submissions History inside of your Submissions Control Panel.
(4) Now find the Submission you want to modify and then click " Edit " in the Top-right corner.