- boydmm9Asked on April 30, 2013 at 04:34 PM
I checked and testing email settings to ensure everything was still set up correctly, but is there a way to confirm whether or not the forms were sent out to the email addresses provided to receive them?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 30, 2013 at 05:24 PM
I have escalated this issue to our higher team to let them check this further.
May we also know if this works fine now? I see new logs from you email that indicates that notifications were successfully delivered to your email address now. Kindly check if everything went through fine now. If not, we'd suggest to use firstname.lastname@example.org as the sender email. This should help fixed this issue.
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open Notification, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail to email@example.com and Reply-to Email to your E-mail field, just like this:
Let us know if the problem still persist after this so we can investigate this further. Thank you!