What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Adding image to the form?Asked by getbcs on May 01, 2013 at 01:06 PM
I did a "copy/paste" with the raw html of one of my forms into a wordpress page, so I could add an image. In the edit box, the form appears, but when I go to view the page it does not. How can I do what I need to do [ADD IMAGE], and have it work in Wordpress?
Thanks for contacting us!
If you want to upload image on your form, please follow the steps below.
1. Open a new tab, create a new form.
2. Use the image under the power tool tab. Then choose upload image.
3. After uploading the image. Go to Image Source. Then copy the image url.
4. You can now paste the image url to your HTML field on your first form.
5. Then paste it on the image url.