- getbcsAsked on May 01, 2013 at 01:06 PM
I did a "copy/paste" with the raw html of one of my forms into a wordpress page, so I could add an image. In the edit box, the form appears, but when I go to view the page it does not. How can I do what I need to do [ADD IMAGE], and have it work in Wordpress?Page URL:
- glennleeAnswered on May 01, 2013 at 01:22 PM
Thanks for contacting us!
If you want to upload image on your form, please follow the steps below.
1. Open a new tab, create a new form.
2. Use the image under the power tool tab. Then choose upload image.
3. After uploading the image. Go to Image Source. Then copy the image url.
4. You can now paste the image url to your HTML field on your first form.
5. Then paste it on the image url.