- reelscoutAsked on May 01, 2013 at 06:59 PM
How do I add plain text to the form (for example, instructions on how to complete the form, or instructions that go with specific fields, etc.)?
- reelscoutAnswered on May 02, 2013 at 06:06 PMThanks! That was very helpful. Also, I need to add a table to my form. Is
there a tool to make tables as well?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 02, 2013 at 07:15 PM
Use Matrix under Survey Tools.
P.S. Feel free to open a new thread if you have any other questions so we can assist you properly. Thank you so much!
- reelscoutAnswered on May 03, 2013 at 03:01 PMMatrix does provide a table but not one where we can edit and change the
content. Do you know if there's another way to create tables?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 03, 2013 at 04:14 PM
You have to code that using HTML Coding. You can find guide here: http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_tables.asp
After you made it, paste that to the Free Text HTML Field mention by my colleague "Pinoytech".