- owenterpriseAsked on May 02, 2013 at 09:42 AM
When I login to jotform to edit a submission, my Google Docs integration creates a brand new spreadsheet document.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 02, 2013 at 10:47 AM
Good day! Yes, that will create a new entry to the Google Spreadsheet result. That's how it works, actually. But it doesn't create a new entry to your form submissions page. You have to refresh the page to see the changes.
- owenterpriseAnswered on May 02, 2013 at 10:52 AM
It is not creating a new line entry(row), it is creating a brand new spreadsheet. I now have 6 difference documents in my google docs. See screenshot.
- owenterpriseAnswered on May 02, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Screenshot link: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxbtOyVUZFo4ejZ1OGZjNEhRNzA/edit?usp=sharing
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 02, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Yes, my mistake. I just re-read your question, and I realize that my answer is wrong. Can you please share with me the form URL?
Basically, this is what happen when there are special characters within the form fields. If you have any such as = (equals), - (hyphen) and any other, please kindly remove that and re-establish the integration.
- owenterpriseAnswered on May 02, 2013 at 10:59 AM
- owenterpriseAnswered on May 02, 2013 at 11:00 AM
It doesn't look like I have any special characters in the fields
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 02, 2013 at 11:03 AM
The symbol will create that issue as well. Please try to remove the / ( slash) from the field "Computer/Device ID" then re-integrate the form to Google Spreadsheet. See if that resolves the issue.
- owenterpriseAnswered on May 02, 2013 at 11:17 AM
I did this and it didn't duplicate a new spreadsheet, but now the edit replies are not showing up in the spreadsheet at all.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 02, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Even after refreshing the Spreadsheet? I have just tested your form, please kindly check if it landed to your Google Spreadsheet Results.
- owenterpriseAnswered on May 02, 2013 at 12:48 PMI had refreshed it earlier and it wasn't working, but it seems to be
working properly now. Must have been an intermittent issue. Thanks for
Discover the Difference!***
*Finance Department Manager
Director of Technology & Process Development*
O&W Enterprises, Inc.
990 Main Street, Suite 101
Danville, VA 24541
(888) 724-0268 ext. 101
The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential. If you are NOT the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org and destroy this
Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Your use of email to communicate protected health
information to us indicates that you acknowledge and accept the possible
risks associated with such communication. Please consider communicating any
sensitive information by telephone, fax or mail. If you do not wish to have
your information sent by email, please contact the sender immediately.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 02, 2013 at 01:28 PM
Glad to know it is working now.
Feel free to contact us again anytime for any other inquiry.