- RanydaizAsked on May 25, 2010 at 06:21 PMPlease tell me you can help. There are 2 empty untitled forms that just showed up and only 2 forms listed in My Forms out of 7 (I think that's all)
My forms are located in these places:
http://www.operationlookout.org/Community_Involvement/ElertRegistration.html -- Captcha not showing -- One of the 2 listed in My Forms
http://www.operationlookout.org/Community_Involvement/Partnerprogramsregistration.html -- Captcha not showing
http://www.operationlookout.org/Community_Involvement/report_a_sighting.html -- No next button.
http://www.operationlookout.org/Family_Services/docupload.html -- Captcha not showing
http://www.operationlookout.org/Family_Services/MCPre-Registration.html -- No next button.
http://www.operationlookout.org/Family_Services/Prayer_Request.html -- Captcha not showing -- One of the 2 listed in My Forms
http://www.operationlookout.org/OL_Org/contactus.html -- Captcha not showing
Is there a limit to the number of forms you can have now? Am I screwed? How do I fix this? HELP, please!!!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 26, 2010 at 03:48 AMThe form code is broken. Please update it with new one. I recommend using the IFrame code that is most resistant to these kind of problems.
Open your form onn the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Copy the code provided at "Paste this code on your web site".
- RanydaizAnswered on May 26, 2010 at 02:19 PMThank you! You saved me rear.