- dbrennan6Asked on May 02, 2013 at 07:16 PM
Why don't I see the option to add an email address for form submissions when I click SAVE?
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 03, 2013 at 01:52 AM
I am afraid that I haven't understood your issue. Do you mean to say you dont see the option to add email id in your notification settings or you want to know how you can set the email id for notification.
Please refer this guide for more information on how to Setting Up Email Notifications
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- dbrennan6Answered on May 03, 2013 at 08:01 AM
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 03, 2013 at 08:02 AM
For some reason, your response cam out empty. Request you to please repost your response.
- dbrennan6Answered on May 03, 2013 at 08:28 AM
- dbrennan6Answered on May 03, 2013 at 08:33 AM
Sorry about the blank responses. The question arose because your introductory video shows a window appearing after the user clicks "SAVE" that seems to be asking for an email address for responses. I had not read the user's guide at that point. Why does the video indicate that?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 03, 2013 at 10:04 AM
First off, on the video "Setup & Embed then Email Alerts" are clicked not the Save button.
The window that asks email address appears when your form don't have any notifications/autoresponders setup. However you can ignore that window by cliking the close button. Or, if you'd like to create notification, you should follow the guide provided by my colleague.